Boards & Committees
Advisory Committees of Council create meaningful opportunities for public participation and citizen engagement in specific issues in the City of Victoria.
This model is also intended to improve Council decision-making and make the advisory committee structure more valuable to those contributing and to informing Council decisions.
- Accessibility Working Group
- Active Transportation Advisory Committee
- Advisory Design Panel
- Art in Public Places Committee
- Arts and Culture Master Plan Advisory Group
- Board of Variance
- City of Victoria Youth Council
- External Grant Review Committee
- Greater Victoria Public Library Board
- Heritage Advisory Panel
- Victoria Police Board
- Victoria Family Court and Youth Justice Committee
Go to Top