Citizen & Business Surveys
Citizen Surveys have been conducted in 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010, and will occur every 3 years. In 2010, the City implemented a Business Survey for the first time to obtain information from the business community regarding perceptions of municipal services/programs, spending, conditions, and regulations that affect them.
Data from the Surveys is used to:
- Gauge satisfaction with services, facilities and communications over time
- Identify and address priorities, needs, and issues that most influence perceptions of the city and quality of life
- Inform strategies and plans
- Allocate resources and align service delivery options to meet community needs
- Establish performance baselines and targets