Create Victoria - Make Your Mark!
Draft Create Victoria Arts and Culture
What do art and culture organizations, artists and creative entrepreneurs need to be successful? And how can the City support this vision and needs?
Extensive input from the community has informed the development of the City's Draft Create Victoria Arts and Culture Master Plan [PDF - 9.9 MB].
We're now seeking your input on the draft plan, which will guide initiatives and investment over the next five years in arts and culture in the Capital City.
Make Your Mark!
The community is invited to learn more about the draft plan and provide feedback by way of:
- Online Survey: View the draft plan at victoria.ca/create and complete a short survey by July 11, 2017.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet @CityofVictoria #CreateVictoria
- Create Victoria Pop-up Engagement Stations: Drop by the Create Victoria kiosk to learn more and provide feedback on what’s being proposed for Victoria’s arts and culture scene. Participate in hands-on art projects for the whole family and enjoy some complimentary cool treats at:
- Spirit of 150 Victoria’s ‘Youth Day’ - Thursday, June 22 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. at Ship Point|
- Eventide Music Series - Thursday, July 6 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Centennial Square
- Create Victoria Open House: During Festival Mexicano in Centennial Square on Saturday, July 8, drop by City Hall from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. to view informative displays, enjoy cool treats and art activities, and take the opportunity to learn more and speak with City staff.
Check out the Create Victoria poster. [PDF - 33 MB]
Your feedback will inform the Draft Create Victoria Arts and Culture Master Plan that is presented to City Council in a workshop in late July. The final plan will be presented for adoption in September. Once adopted, a work plan will be developed for implementation to begin late fall.Go to Top