Heritage Advisory Committee
Terms of Reference
Terms Applicable to all Public Advisory Committees
- To consider and provide advice to a Council Standing Committee on matters referred to the Public Advisory Committee by the Council Standing Committee.
- To consider and provide advice to the Council on matters referred to the Public Advisory Committee by the Council.
- To consider and provide advice to the relevant Standing Committee of Council on matters within the Public Advisory Committee's specific terms of reference.
Specific Terms of Reference for the Heritage Advisory Committee
Primary reporting relationship: Council Standing Committee on Planning and Land Use.
- To advise the Standing Committee on those heritage matters coming within the scope of the committee under the Local Government Act or that are referred to it by the Standing Committee.
- To make recommendations to the Standing Committee respecting the designation of heritage buildings, structures and lands, and the preservation, alteration, renovation or demolition of heritage buildings, structures or lands.
- To meet jointly with the Advisory Design Panel to review and provide recommendations to the Standing Committee on development proposals referred to a joint meeting.
- April 9, 2013 [PDF - 23 KB]
- April 2, 2013 [PDF - 16 KB]
- March 5, 2013 [PDF - 18 KB]
- February 12, 2013 [PDF - 22 KB]
- Archived Minutes