Advisory Design Panel
The Advisory Design Panel's purpose is to advise Council on the design merits of plans referred to the Panel.
The Advisory Design Panel provides advice to Council on the design merits of plans as part of a:
- Rezoning Application.
- Development Permit.
- Development Variance Permit Application.
- Statutory Building Scheme.
- Board of Variance application involving a house conversion.
- Special Projects referred to the Panel by City Council.
Members have training in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, engineering, land development or are an interested member of the general public.
Members of the Advisory Design Panel for term July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018:
- Elizabeth Balderston
- Sorin Birliga
- Justin Gammon
- Jesse Garlick
- Paul Hammond
- Deborah LeFrank
- Jason Niles
- Carl-Jan Rupp
- Stefan Schulson
Unless otherwise noted, meetings commence at 12:00 pm in the Songhees Nation Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall.
- November 29, 2017 [PDF - 167 KB]
- October 25, 2017 [PDF - 186 KB]
- August 30, 2017 [PDF - 174 KB]
- July 26, 2017 [PDF - 145 KB]
- June 21, 2017 [PDF - 142 KB]
- May 31, 2017 [PDF - 180 KB]
- April 26, 2017 [PDF - 125 KB]
- February 22, 2017 [PDF - 182 KB]
- January 25, 2017 [PDF - 128 KB]
- January 11, 2017 [PDF - 62 KB]
Go to Top