Crystal Pool & Fitness Centre
The Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre is the City of Victoria's main recreation hub.
Access all our drop-in programs for one price. Enjoy our 50-metre pool, two tot pools, spray toys, 160-foot water slide, pool toys, water walkway, hot tub, sauna, steam room, weight room, cardio area, fitness and aquafit classes and more!
Annual Maintenance Closure
Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre is now closed for annual maintenance and cleaning and will re-open at 5:30 a.m. on Monday, September 26, 2016.
The front desk will be open weekdays for registration and inquiries 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Online registration is available 24/7 at www.victoria.ca/recreation. You can also register by phone at 250.361.0732.
During the closure, Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre annual passes will be accepted at the following Greater Victoria recreation centres:
- Cedar Hill Recreation Centre (3220 Cedar Hill Road)
- Gordon Head Recreation Centre (4100 Lambrick Way)
- Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre (1767 Island Highway)
- Oak Bay Recreation Centre (1975 Bee Street)
- Pearkes Recreation Centre (3100 Tillicum Road)
- Panorama Recreation Centre (1885 Forest Park Drive; closed August 22 – September 5)
- University of Victoria McKinnon Pool (3800 Finnerty Road; closed August 29 – September 12)
- Esquimalt Recreation Centre (527 Fraser Street; closed August 31 – September 12)
- Saanich Commonwealth Place (4636 Elk Lake Drive; closed September 5 – 18, weight room closed September 3, 4, 5)
- SEAPARC Leisure Complex (2168 Phillips Road, Sooke)
- YM/YWCA (851 Broughton Street location only)
View the Fall-Winter
Choose to Move for Older Adults
Choose to Move is a six month personal planning and support program designed to help you engage in physical activity. By taking part in Choose to Move you engage in physical activity that you enjoy and that suits your interests, goals, abilities and income. Activities may include participating in a physical activity program or service that is offered by the recreation centre, such as ActivAge™ fitness class, swimming in the pool or utilizing the weight room; or you may choose physical activities that get you moving on your own schedule such as gardening, walking, or biking -the choice is yours!
Planning for the Future of Crystal Pool
The Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre has been helping the community stay active for 45 years.
Now it's time to get it in better shape, and we want to hear from you! Learn more here.
Regular Facility Hours
|Open||5:30 a.m.||5:30 a.m.||5:30 a.m.||5:30 a.m.||5:30 a.m.||6 a.m.||8:30 a.m.|
|Close||11 p.m.||11 p.m.||11 p.m.||11 p.m.||
(Youth only 11-16 years after 8:30 p.m.)
|6 p.m.||6 p.m.|
Random lockers in all change rooms have been fitted with an alarm.
If a locker is forced open, an alarm will sound and staff will call the police.
Go to Top