At the City of Victoria we believe that physical health and well-being are interconnected, and that active living is a key component of a thriving city.
We are proud to maintain and operate dynamic recreation facilities in the City to encourage physical health and fitness.
- Blanshard Community Centre
- Burnside/Gorge Community Centre
- Fairfield Community Place
- Fernwood Community Centre
- James Bay Community School Centre
- Oaklands Community Centre
- Victoria West Community Centre
- Cook Street Village Activity Centre
- James Bay New Horizons Centre
- Victoria Silver Threads Seniors Centre