City Building Permit Circulation Process
Your completed application will be circulated for review to those departments that must approve your plans before a permit can be issued.
In addition, Home Protection Office approval may be required before a permit may be issued. For further information, please see www.hpo.bc.ca or contact 1.800.407.7757.
The Building Permit application may be circulated to the following departments:
- Building Inspections 250.361.0342
- Electrical Inspections 250.361.0343
- Plumbing Inspections 250.361.0345
- Planning/Zoning 250.361.0316
- Engineering Transportation/Servicing 250.361.0310
- Parks 250.361.0600
- Fire Department 250.920.3360
When the permit is ready to be issued, the Permits and Inspections Clerk will contact the applicant. The building permit package can then be picked upon payment of permit fees and deposits. This package must be on site for all inspections.Go to Top