Green Business Programs
Here are some programs to help you make your business more sustainable:
Climate Smart - Learn how your business can cut costs by cutting carbon.
Cost Effective Green Driving Tips- Learn how to cut your carbon and your costs through fuel efficient driving tips.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations- Eight electric vehicle charging stations are now available in City parkades. Learn more here.
LiveSmart BC- Small Business Program - Get paid to save money on your energy bills
- New Construction Program - Incentives and resources for desigining and building energy efficient buildings.
- Retrofit Product Incentive Program - Incentives that will help your existing building become more energy efficient.
- Power Smart Partner Program - If you spend more than $250,000 each year on electricity, this program is for you.
FortisBC Energy Efficiency Programs: FortisBC offers rebates and incentives on high-efficiency natural gas equipment and conservation education to help commercial customers save energy and money. Programs are available for small, medium and large-sized commercial FortisBC customers.
- Efficient Boiler Program - up to $60,000 rebate on eligible high efficiency model
- Efficient Commercial Water Heater Program - Up to $15,000 on qualifying water heaters
- Energy Assessment Program - Free assessment for qualifying businesses
- Efficiency à la Carte - Foodservice Incentive Program - up to $3,500 per appliance when installing high-efficiency cooking equipment
BC based Green Business Incentives - Here is a list of incentives and programs that are available in British Columbia.
Other Victoria-based resources:
DVBA Green Index - Be inspired by local sustainability leaders in Victoria.
Learn about programs to make your home more sustainable.Go to Top