Featured Photographs - Victoria As It Was - 1037 Richardson Street

1037 Richardson Street

Left: 1037 Richardson Street, between 1959 and 1974. This house was built in 1910 for barber George S. Russell and was demolished in 1992. An apartment building now stands in its place (CVA image M04959). Right: Floor plans and elevations for 1037 Richardson, designed by architect George V. Bishop.

Photo 2 of 10