Left: "Grandview" at 664 Dallas Road, N.W. corner of Dallas and Olympia Avenue, about 1908. This home was built in 1900 and bought by William Meed in 1906 when he and his family moved to Victoria. Pictured in front of the house are William’s wife Mabel and son Max. The family lived in the home until 1921. It was demolished in 1970, and an apartment building now occupies this lot (CVA image M07148). Right: Front of plumbing permit, which shows the date the house was connected to the City sewer system (1912). The permit also contains a basic floor plan of the house which shows the location of pipes and interior plumbing fixtures.