Help shape the plan for a low-carbon, prosperous future.
We want to hear from you!
It’s 2050. Victoria is a prosperous, affordable, sustainable and smart city. We are a community that is powered by 100% renewable energy and have reduced our greenhouse gas emissions by 80%.
Learn about the draft goals, visions and actions and share your feedback on the City’s draft Climate Leadership Plan. There are five areas within the plan:
- Transportation and Mobility
- Waste Management
- Climate Adaptation
- City Leadership & Municipal Operations
You can read the Climate Leadership Plan draft [PDF - 1.4 MB]. here.
Feedback collected during the public engagement phase will help inform an updated Climate Leadership Plan which will go forward to Council this July.
How you can take action today
- CRD Climate Action To-Go Kits - Learn about your household emissions and how simple changes can make a big impact
- BC Home Energy Coach – Find out how to improve the energy efficiency of your home and reduce its carbon footprint
- Plug In BC – Discover the benefits of electric vehicles and stay up to date on the latest news
Provincial CARIP Reporting
As part of our commitment to the BC Climate Action Charter, we annually publish our Climate Action Rebate Incentive Program:
Previous CARIP Reports:Go to Top