Connect With the City
The City is committed to sharing information in an open and transparent manner.
We strive to provide timely and effective two-way communications to support the delivery of high quality services and programs, and provide easy and meaningful opportunities for citizens to understand, participate and access City services and information.
- Have Your Say and get involved in current or upcoming initiatives on which the City is seeking feedback
- Learn more about our Citizen Engagement Framework and Roadmap
- Sign up for our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Read the City's Annual Report or Connect Newsletter
- Read the latest on City Blog
- Stay in touch with us on social media
- Learn more about the City's logo and how to apply to use it
- Stay up to date on City decision-making with Council Highlights
We are eager to know what City initiatives interest you most, and how you'd like to be involved in decision-making. Help us learn how you'd like to get engaged with your city by reading more about the Public Engagement Roadmap.Go to Top