For more information, please read the following reports that outline the options considered for the new recreation facility and how the project is progressing to date:
- The purpose of this report was to provide an update on the status of the Crystal Pool Feasibility Study including analysis complete, public engagement results, and potential facility redevelopment options (retrofit, major renovation or construction of a new facility) which would respond to the demand for aquatic services in the community.
- The purpose of this report was to respond to a number of specific questions posed by Council following the December 1, 2016 report/presentation. In addition to updating certain information relating to the potential facility options, staff were seeking approval on the preferred facility type which would permit the completion of the remaining deliveables of the Crystal Pool Feasibility Study and launch the next phase of the project.
- The purpose of this report was to provide Council with an update on the progress of the Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre Replacement Project including project initiation and planning, communications and engagement, investigation of funding opportunities and the delivery schedule.
- The purpose of this report was to provide Council with a description of the risk management approach for the Crystal Pool and Wellness Centre Replacement Project, as well as highlight the key risk areas identified to date and responses for each.
- The purpose of this report is to provide Council with an update on the progess of the Crystal Pool and Wellness Centre Replacement Project, including project schedule, scope, budget, risk management and planned activities for the upcoming quarter.
- The purpose of this Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre Feasibility Study was to assist the City of Victoria with determining a course for future investment in recreation services as they relate to this facility. This is the ﬁnal Summary Report which documents the process and supersedes previously issued Draft Reports.
- In October 2016, City Staff presented the ﬁndings of the Feasibility Study Draft Report to Council Committee of the Whole for consideration. The outcome was unanimous council support to recommend the development of a new facility to replace the aging existing facility.
This page will be updated as the project progresses.