Thank you for your feedback about biking in Victoria!
This spring we were out in the community looking for feedback as we work to update the Bicycle Master Plan.
Here is an overview of the engagement progam that we hosted this spring.
- What would it take to get you on your bike?
- What are the current barriers to biking in Victoria?
- What would you do to create a more inviting bicycle network?
- What bike routes are currently working?
- What links in the network are missing?
- Where would you like new or improved bike routes in Victoria?
- What is your vision for cycling in Victoria?
- three workshops
- 11 Information Stations
- an online survey
What we heard:
Below is the Engagement Summary Report and all of the feedback used to shape the first phase of the Bicycle Master Plan update.
- Bicycle Master Plan Engagement Summary Report [PDF - 2.2 MB]
- Greater Victoria Cycling Coalition Workshop Summary and Recommendations [PDF - 1.7 MB]
- UVic Focus Group [PDF - 162 KB]
- Information Station Feedback [PDF - 144 KB]
- Workshop for Current Cyclists Feedback Summary [PDF - 199 KB]
- Carbon Talks Summary Report [PDF - 1 MB]
- Bicycle Master Plan Survey Summary [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- VicMap Feedback [PDF - 1.2 MB]
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Time to Ride engagement Program this spring! If you submitted a survey, stopped by one of our 11 Information Stations, joined one of our three workshops, or shared your ideas through social media or an email, we thank you!
If you have any questions about this biking engagement program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Go to Top