Join the Budget Town Hall on Thursday, November 30 - In Person or from Home!
November 30, 2017
Council is looking for input from the public before finalizing the draft 2018 Budget in early January. We need to hear from you!
What is a Town Hall?
A Town Hall is a public meeting where citizens can come and voice their opinion on certain topics, outside of a formal Council meeting.
The Town Hall will be held on Thursday, November 30 at 7 p.m. and will be an opportunity for you to ask questions about the draft budget, and provide your feedback. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. with an open house portion until 7.
The meeting will be interactive and webcast live. You can attend and provide feedback in person at City Hall, or from the comfort of your own home. The Town Hall allows you to participate, whether or not you are able to attend the meeting in person. You can submit questions prior to the event, or in real-time during the event. If you submit a question but can't attend the event in person, you can watch the webcast to listen for the answer.
Participation is easy! Just use any of the following ways to ask a question or provide a comment.
- In person - Attend the meeting at City Hall, 1 Centennial Square
- Facebook - Join our Facebook event and post your questions there
- Twitter - Submit your questions via Twitter using #VicTownHall
- Website - Submit your questions or comments using the online form
- By Phone - Once the meeting is underway, call us at 250.361.0327 and we'll transcribe your question for you. Please note this number is not monitored prior to or after the Town Hall.
Find out more about the 2018 draft budget.
Fill out the budget survey online.Go to Top