On November 19, 2011, the City of Victoria held civic elections.
Official results for 2011 Civic Election are now available:
- Official Results [PDF - 322 KB]
- Official Results: Poll by Poll [PDF - 8.1 MB]
- Media Release [PDF - 53 KB]
Candidate Financial Disclosures
All candidates from general local elections are required to file financial disclosure documents within 120 days of general voting day. This requirement applies to elector organizations endorsing candidates and campaign organizers.
Such documents are public documents from the time of filing until seven years after general voting day. The City of Victoria's election bylaw provides that these documents may be made available by electronic means.
The following candidates have filed their financial disclosure documents. Click on the names to see the documents.
- Paul Brown [PDF - 1.6 MB]
- Steve Filipovic [PDF - 1.4 MB]
- Dean Fortin [PDF - 2.3 MB]
- David Shebib [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- Marianne Alto [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Saul Andersen [PDF - 976 KB]
- Chris Coleman [PDF - 1.6 MB]
- Shellie Gudgeon [PDF - 2 MB]
- Aaron Hall [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Lisa Helps [PDF - 1.6 MB]
- Rose Henry [PDF - 610 KB]
- Lynn Hunter [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- Ben Isitt [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Sukhi Lalli [PDF - 1.3 MB]
- Philippe Lucas [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- John Luton [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- Pamela Madoff [PDF - 1.1 MB]
- Sean Murray [PDF - 796 KB]
- Charlayne Thornton-Joe [PDF - 1.4 MB]
- John C. Turner [PDF - 980 KB]
- Jon Valentine [PDF - 964 KB]
- Geoff Young [PDF - 1.3 MB]
Financial Disclosure Forms
To view or print the forms required by the Chief Election Officer to fulfil the financial disclosure filing requirement for all candidates, please click here [PDF - 303 KB].Go to Top