Boards & Committees
Advisory Committees create meaningful opportunities for public participation in specific issues in the City of Victoria.
This model is also intended to improve Council decision-making and make the advisory committee structure more valuable to those contributing and to informing Council decisions.
We are currently recruiting for people to participate in the following City advisory committees.
Apply to be part of a City advisory committee to share your ideas and help inform Council decision making.
Note: To provide more time for people to apply, we have extended the application deadlines as noted below.
Boards and Committees
- Accessibility Working Group
- Active Transportation Advisory Committee
- Advisory Design Panel
- Art in Public Places Committee
- Board of Cemetery Trustees of Greater Victoria
- Board of Variance - Now Recruiting / Apply by June 18
- Citizens' Assembly Council Committee
- City of Victoria Youth Council
- Community Wellness and Peer-Informed Task Force
- External Grant Review Committee
- Greater Victoria Public Library Board
- Heritage Advisory Panel
- Music Advisory Committee
- Renters' Advisory Committee
- Seniors' Task Force
- Urban Food Table
- Victoria Airport Authority Board
- Victoria and Esquimalt Police Board
- Victoria Family Court and Youth Justice Committee - Now Recruiting / Apply by June 12
- Welcoming Cities Task Force - Now Recruiting / Apply by June 12
Go to Top