Report a Bylaw Violation

Please fill out the following form to report a Bylaw violation.

Complainant information is considered confidential by the City and will not be released to the person whose property is under complaint or the public, unless under an order has been made by the Provincial Freedom of Information Commissioner or a court of competent jurisdiction.

Often complaints are resolved amicably between neighbours. As a result, and if possible, it is recommended that each party attempt to resolve their issues before contacting Bylaw and Licensing Services for assistance.

For additional information on Bylaw Services and what you can expect when you report a Bylaw violation, click here.