Budget Town Hall Meeting
Please join us on January 16, 2019 for a Budget Town Hall.
What is a Town Hall?
A Town Hall is a public meeting where citizens can come and voice their opinion on certain topics, outside of a formal Council meeting.
The Town Hall will be held on Wednesday, January 19 at 7 p.m. and provided an opportunity for the public to ask questions about the draft budget, and provide your feedback.
The meeting will be interactive and webcast live. Participants will be able to attend and provide feedback in person at City Hall, or from the comfort of your own home. Citizens will be able to submit questions prior to the event, or in real-time during the event and then watch the webcast for the answers.
Ways to Participate
- In person - Attend the meeting at City Hall, 1 Centennial Square
- Twitter - Submit your questions via Twitter using hashtag (we will share this one week prior to the event)
- Website - Submit your questions or comments online (form will be available one week prior to the event)
- By Phone - Once the meeting is underway, call us at 250.361.0327 and we'll transcribe your question for you. Please note this number is not monitored prior to or after the Town Hall.
Find Out More
- Read the full Financial Plan [PDF - 27.6 MB]
- Watch our explainer video on what a municipal budget is, and why it’s important to you
Go to Top