Budget Town Hall Meeting
Thank you for joining us on January 16 for a Budget Town Hall.
What is a Town Hall?
A Town Hall is a public meeting where citizens can come and voice their opinion on certain topics, outside of a formal Council meeting.
The Town Hall was held on Wednesday, January 16 at 6:30 p.m. and provided an opportunity for the public to ask questions about the draft budget, and provide your feedback.
The meeting was interactive and webcast live. Participants were able to attend and provide feedback in person at City Hall, or from the comfort of your own home. Citizens could submit questions prior to the event, or in real-time during the event and then watch the webcast for the answers.
Watch the archive webcast of the Town Hall.
Ways to Participate
- In person - Attend the meeting at City Hall, 1 Centennial Square
- Twitter - Submit questions via Twitter using #VicTownHall
- Website - Submit questions or comments using an online form
- By Phone - Once the meeting was underway, citizens could call a dedicated number to provide input, and staff would transcribe their question
Find Out More
- Read the full Financial Plan [PDF - 27.6 MB]
- Watch our explainer video on what a municipal budget is, and why it’s important to you
Go to Top