Small Business and Finance
Small Business and Finance Roundtable
Facilitated by Mayor Helps on November 20, 2019 at City Hall, this roundtable was for anyone who runs a small business in the City, with a focus on downtown businesses. It was also for everyone working in the financial sector.
Key questions for discussion:
- What is the City currently doing well to support small business and the financial sector?
- What can the City do better to support small business and the financial sector? (Please be as specific as possible)
- What challenges is your company/industry facing in becoming future ready?
- Does your company/industry have ambition to be a global influencer? If so, tell us more.
- How can the City assist your company/industry to be more future ready and globally fluent?
- What is one word you’d use to describe Victoria today? What is one word you’d like to be able to use to describe Victoria 20 years from today?
- What else do you want to tell us?
Interesting Read: 10 Traits of Globally Fluent Metro Areas