Small Business and Finance
Small Business and Finance Roundtable
November 20, 6-8 p.m.
City Hall Antechamber
This roundtable is for anyone who runs a small business in the City, with a focus on downtown businesses. It’s also for everyone working in the financial sector.
Key questions for discussion:
- What is the City currently doing well to support small business and the financial sector?
- What can the City do better to support small business and the financial sector? (Please be as specific as possible)
- What challenges is your company/industry facing in becoming future ready?
- Does your company/industry have ambition to be a global influencer? If so, tell us more.
- How can the City assist your company/industry to be more future ready and globally fluent?
- What is one word you’d use to describe Victoria today? What is one word you’d like to be able to use to describe Victoria 20 years from today?
- What else do you want to tell us?
All roundtables will be held at City Hall and facilitated by Mayor Helps. Please give some thought to the discussion questions in advance. If you’re interested in reading this background piece, 10 Traits of Globally Fluent Metro Areas, please feel free to do so.