Neighbourhood Business and Social Enterprise
Neighbourhood Business and Social Enterprise Roundtable
Facilitated by Mayor Lisa Helps on November 5, 2019 at City Hall, this roundtable was for people who run businesses in the City’s neighbourhoods, including those who work from home. It was also for everyone working in the social enterprise sector.
Key questions for discussion included:
- What is the City currently doing well to support small businesses in neighbourhoods and social enterprises and social enterprise culture?
- What can the City do better to support small businesses in neighbourhoods and social enterprises and social enterprise culture? (Please be as specific as possible)
- What specific challenges do neighbourhood businesses and social enterprises face that larger-scale businesses don’t?
- What can the City do to help address these specific challenges?
- What is one word you’d use to describe Victoria today? What is one word you’d like to be able to use to describe Victoria 20 years from today?
- What else do you want to tell us?
Interesting Read: 10 Traits of Globally Fluent Metro Areas