Tech, Advanced Education Research and Development
Tech, Advanced Education Research and Development Roundtable
Facilitated by Mayor Lisa Helps on October 7, 2019 at City Hall, this roundtable was for movers and shakers working in tech and research & development in industry or in post-secondary institutions.
Key questions for discussion included:
- What is the City currently doing well to support the tech sector and research and development?
- What can the City do better to support the tech sector and research and development? (Please be as specific as possible)
- What challenges is your company/industry facing in becoming future ready?
- Does your company/industry have ambition to be a global influencer? If so, tell us more.
- How can the City assist your company/industry to be more future ready and globally fluent?
- What is one word you’d use to describe Victoria today? What is one word you’d like to be able to use to describe Victoria 20 years from today?
- What else do you want to tell us?
Interesting Read: 10 Traits of Globally Fluent Metro Areas
Go to Top