Advisory Design Panel
The Advisory Design Panel's purpose is to advise Council on the design merits of plans referred to the Panel.
The Advisory Design Panel provides advice to Council on the design merits of plans as part of a:
- Rezoning Application
- Development Permit
- Development Variance Permit Application
- Statutory Building Scheme
- Board of Variance application involving a house conversion
- Special Projects referred to the Panel by City Council.
Thank you to all those who applied to be a member of the Advisory Design Panel. Those appointed by Council will be contacted by City staff.
Members have training in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, engineering, land development or are an interested member of the general public.
Members of the Advisory Design Panel for term July 1, 2020 to Dec 31, 2021:
- Benjamin Smith
- Brad Forth
- Devon Skinner
- Joseph Kardum
- Marilyn Palmer
- Mathew Jardine
- Pamela Madoff
- Ruth Dollinger
- Sean Partlow
Unless otherwise noted, meetings commence at 12:00 pm in the Songhees Nation Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall.
- ADP Agenda January 13, 2021.pdf [PDF - 114 KB]
- January 27, 2021
- February 24, 2021.pdf [PDF - 117 KB]
- ADP Agenda March 24, 2021.pdf [PDF - 107 KB]
- February 24, 2021.pdf [PDF - 168 KB]
- January 27, 2021.pdf [PDF - 170 KB]
- January 13 2021.pdf [PDF - 135 KB]
Go to Top