Advisory Design Panel
The Advisory Design Panel's purpose is to advise Council on the design merits of plans referred to the Panel.
The Advisory Design Panel provides advice to Council on the design merits of plans as part of a:
- Rezoning Application.
- Development Permit.
- Development Variance Permit Application.
- Statutory Building Scheme.
- Board of Variance application involving a house conversion.
- Special Projects referred to the Panel by City Council.
Members have training in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, engineering, land development or are an interested member of the general public.
Members of the Advisory Design Panel for term January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020:
- Sorin Birliga
- Pamela Madoff
- Jason Niles
- Marilyn Palmer
- Jessi-Anne Reeves
- Carl-Jan Rupp
- Karen Sander
- Stefan Schulson
- Roger Tinney
Unless otherwise noted, meetings commence at 12:00 pm in the Songhees Nation Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall.
- February 27, 2019
- 952 Johnson Street & 1400 Vancouver Street (view plans)
- 2566-2580 Fifth Street (view plans)
- 603-607 Pandora Avenue (view plans)
- January 23, 2019
- December 19, 2018
Go to Top