Advisory Design Panel
The Advisory Design Panel's purpose is to advise Council on the design merits of plans referred to the Panel.
The Advisory Design Panel provides advice to Council on the design merits of plans as part of a:
- Rezoning Application
- Development Permit
- Special Projects referred to the Panel by City Council.
Panel members meet once a month.
Members have training in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, engineering, land development or are an interested member of the general public.
Members of the Advisory Design Panel for the January 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 term:
- Will King
- Colin Harper
- Tamara Bonnemaison
- Devon Skinner
- Sean Partlow
- Benjamin Smith
- Matthew Jardine
- David Berry
Unless otherwise noted, meetings commence at 12:00 pm in the Songhees Nation Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall.
- ADP Agenda June 22, 2022.pdf [PDF - 111 KB]
- ADP Agenda June 8, 2022.pdf [PDF - 101 KB]
- ADP Agenda May 25, 2022.pdf [PDF - 111 KB]
- ADP Agenda April 27 2022.pdf [PDF - 117 KB]
- ADP Agenda February 23, 2022.pdf [PDF - 113 KB]
- December 15, 2021.pdf [PDF - 148 KB]
- November 24, 2021.pdf [PDF - 143 KB]
- October 27, 2021.pdf [PDF - 159 KB]
- September 22, 2021.pdf [PDF - 191 KB]