External Grant Review Committee
The External Grant Review Committee provides assistance to Council in its deliberations on Strategic Plan Grants.
Your role as a committee member is to review all of the Strategic Plan Grant applications the City receives annually and make recommendations to City Council on which of the proposed community programs and/or projects should receive funding.
The committee’s recommendations is guided by the City’s Strategic Plan, and in particular, the evaluation matrix specifically established for Strategic Plan Grants.
Committee members have interest or expertise in:
- Good Governance and Civic Engagement
- Reconciliation and Indigenous Relations
- Affordable Housing
- Prosperity and Economic Inclusion
- Health, Well-Being and a Welcoming City
- Climate Leadership and Environmental Stewardship
- Sustainable Transportation
- Strong, Liveable Neighbourhoods
Members of the committee cannot be affiliated with any organizations that apply for the City's annual Strategic Plan Grant.
Recruitment for this committee is now closed. Thank you to all those who applied.
Those appointed by Council will be contacted by the end of February and will have the opportunity to review and make recommendations on this year's Strategic Plan Grant applications.
Terms of Reference
Learn more about the Terms of Reference.
Learn more about the City's Strategic Plan Grant program.
The following individuals appointed by Council make up this five-person committee:
- Chris Tilden
- Meribeth Burton
- Luca Piscetta
- Lauren Petersen
- Carolyne Stayton
- March 10, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- March 19, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- April 16, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- May 7, 2021 [PDF - 46 KB]
- May 14, 2021 [PDF - 46 KB]
- March 10, 2021 [PDF - 97 KB]
- March 19, 2021 [PDF - 97 KB]
- April 16, 2021 [PDF - 85 KB]
- May 7, 2021 [PDF - 78 KB]
- May 14, 2021 [PDF - 54 KB]