External Grant Review Committee
The External Grant Review Committee provides assistance to Council in its deliberations on Strategic Plan Grants.
Thank you to all those who applied to serve on the City's External Grant Review Committee. Recruitment is now closed. Those who are appointed by Council will be contacted in December.
The External Grant Review Committee reviews all of the Strategic Plan Grant applications the City receives annually and make recommendations to City Council on which of the proposed community programs and/or projects should receive funding.
The committee’s recommendations are guided by the City’s Strategic Plan, and in particular, the evaluation matrix specifically established for Strategic Plan Grants.
Members have an interest or expertise in:
- Reconciliation and Indigenous Relations
- Affordable Housing
- Prosperity and Economic Inclusion
- Health, Well-Being and a Welcoming City
- Climate Leadership and Environmental Stewardship
- Sustainable Transportation
- Strong, Liveable Neighbourhoods
Committee meetings are held online and in person. The estimated time commitment for a member is 50 hours.
Terms of Reference
Learn more about the Terms of Reference.
Learn more about the City's Strategic Plan Grant program.
The following individuals currently make up this Committee:
- Priyanka Lopez
- Luca Piscetta
- Lindsay Shojania
- Chris Tilden
- Catherine West
- March 10, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- March 19, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- April 16, 2021 [PDF - 47 KB]
- May 7, 2021 [PDF - 46 KB]
- May 14, 2021 [PDF - 46 KB]
- March 10, 2021 [PDF - 97 KB]
- March 19, 2021 [PDF - 97 KB]
- April 16, 2021 [PDF - 85 KB]
- May 7, 2021 [PDF - 78 KB]
- May 14, 2021 [PDF - 54 KB]