Budget Town Hall
Please join us on Thursday, November 21 at 6:30 p.m. for a Budget Town Hall at City Hall.
Take the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback on the Draft 2020 Financial Plan.
The Town Hall will be interactive and webcast live. Attend in person or participate from the comfort of your home. You'll be able to submit questions prior to the event or in real-time, then watch the webcast for the answers.
Ways to Participate
- In person - Attend the meeting and ask questions at City Hall, 1 Centennial Square
- Twitter - Submit your questions via Twitter (use a hashtag that we'll share by November 14)
- Website - Submit your questions or comments online (an online form will be available by November 14)
- By Phone - Once the meeting is underway, call us at 250.361.0327 with your question to have it asked and answered at the Town Hall. (Please note this number is not monitored prior to or after the Town Hall.)
- Read what's proposed in the Draft 2020 Financial Plan.
- Only have time for a quick read? Check out the Budget Summary or the Budget at a Glance.
- Watch this video to learn how your City budget benefits you.
Go to Top