Budget Town Hall
Thank you for joining us on Thursday, November 21, 2019 for a Budget Town Hall at City Hall.
The Budget Town Hall was interactive and webcast live. Watch the archived webcast.
Ways to Participate in Budget Town Hall / E-Town Hall
The community was invited to participate:
- In person - Attend the meeting and ask questions at City Hall, 1 Centennial Square
- Twitter - Submit your questions via Twitter (use the hashtag #victownhall)
- Website - Submit your questions or comments online
- By Phone - Call us at 250.361.0327 with your question (or comment) to have it asked and answered at the Town Hall.
- Read what's proposed in the Draft 2020 Financial Plan.
- Only have time for a quick read?
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the Draft 2020 Budget.
Your input will be presented in a report to City Council for consideration at the Committee of the Whole meeting on December 5, 2019. Mark you calendar to watch the live webcast.
Go to Top