2022 Draft Budget Discussions
January 31, 2022
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the 2022 Draft Budget through our online survey, email and by participating in our Virtual Budget Town Hall and Youth Speak: Budget 2022 events in November.
Public input is included in the information package that was presented to City Council at the December 9, 2021 Committee of the Whole Meeting.
Your input will help inform Council's 2022 budget discussions. Tune in to the live/archived webcasts on:
- Monday, January 10 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, January 14 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, January 17 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, January 24 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, January 31 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, February 3 at 9 a.m.
Learn more about what’s proposed in the 2022 Draft Budget and supplementary budget items to further community priorities.Go to Top