140 Years of Victoria City Hall - City Hall with fire hall addition, ca. 1885

City Hall with fire hall addition, ca. 1885

City Hall with fire hall addition along the Pandora Street side of the south wing, ca. 1885. To the left of City Hall on Douglas (behind the fence) were industrial shops; to the Hall’s right was the Commercial Hotel. City of Victoria Archives image M06750.

Photo 12 of 20