Victoria As It Was - 600 block Elliot Street

600 block Elliot Street

Left: Sir James and Lady Amelia Douglas residence on Elliot Street (previously 4 Belleville Street) in 1906. The house, which was built in the early 1850s and stood where the Royal BC Museum is today, was demolished in 1906 (CVA image M09849). Right: A colour postcard presents a view of the front of the house which looked out to Belleville Street and James Bay (CVA image M09855).

Photo 10 of 10