OCP Implementation & Annual Review
Victoria's Official Community Plan (OCP) provides a long-term vision for how the community will grow and change over the next 30 years. The OCP Implementation Strategy identifies a series of actions for how Victoria will achieve the vision and goals of the plan.
The OCP Implementation Strategy charts actions for next three decades with a focus on actions that are achievable within the City's existing resources and identified priorities. It includes information such as the timeline, funding status, and leadership for each action. The status of each implementation action will be updated annually as part of the OCP Annual Review.
Official Community Plan Implementation Strategy [PDF - 259 KB]
- OCP Implementation GPC Report August 2013 [PDF - 66 KB]
- OCP Implementation Risk Assessment [PDF - 90 KB]
OCP Annual Review and Five Year Review
The OCP Annual Review presents key indicators that measure the progress towards achieving the Official Community Plan.
- OCP Annual Review 2019 [PDF - 5 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2018 [PDF - 6 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2017 [PDF - 4.3 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2016 [PDF - 5.3 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2015 [PDF - 4.5 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2014 [PDF - 4.3 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2013 [PDF - 4.1 MB]
- OCP Annual Review 2012 [PDF - 6.2 MB]
In 2018, the City of Victoria also completed a five year review focused on growth and change in Victoria's population, housing, and employment to inform OCP monitoring and considerations for future City policies and priorities.
- OCP Five Year Review Presentation (2012-2017) [PDF - 3.4 MB]
- OCP Five Year Review Staff Report (July 26 2018)