Join City planners and your neighbours to walk through parts of your neighbourhood and discuss the draft Neighbourhood Plan for Hillside Quadra. Meet at Wark Street Park for an approximately 45-minute walk through the neighbourhood and drop by the Hillside Quadra Open House afterward. Please register in advance to attend the Walkshop. Register for your FREE ticket here.
A drop-in Open House at Quadra Village Community Centre will feature displays of key ideas in the draft Neighbourhood Plan that have emerged from community consultation, and a chance for discussion. The Open House will feature light refreshments. *
Highlights of the Draft Neighbourhood Plan for Hillside Quadra include:
- Ideas for new green spaces and public plazas
- Housing opportunities for renters and buyers of different incomes
- Opportunities for Quadra Village and smaller commercial corners to evolve over time while maintaining small spaces for beloved businesses
- Better ways to walk, roll or scoot between homes, parks and destinations
- Ideas to renew and expand community venues like the Roxy and community centre
We invite you to join us! You can learn more about the Hillside Quadra Neighbourhood Planning process at Village and Corridor Planning: Fernwood, North Park, and Hillside-Quadra | Have Your Say (victoria.ca).
*In-person events are subject to change based on BC Public Health Orders.