Join City planners and your neighbours to walk through parts of your neighbourhood and discuss the draft Neighbourhood Plan for North Park. Meet at the plaza at Vancouver Street and Caledonia Avenue for an approximately 45-minute walk through the neighbourhood and drop by the North Park Open House afterward. Please register in advance to attend the Walkshop. Register for your FREE ticket here.
A drop-in Open House at Vancouver Street Plaza (Vancouver and Caledonia) will feature displays of key ideas in the draft Neighbourhood Plan that’s emerged from community consultation, and a chance for discussion. The Open House will feature a heated tent and refreshments.*
Highlights of the Draft Neighbourhood Plan for North Park include:
- Ideas for a new public plaza in North Park Village and more green space
- Options for the village to grow while keeping spaces for small and local-serving shops
- New housing choices for people of different incomes along green and leafy streets
- Amenities like a new community centre
- Opportunities for maker-spaces, artisans and creative businesses
We invite you to join us! You can learn more about the North Park Neighbourhood Planning process at Village and Corridor Planning: Fernwood, North Park, and Hillside-Quadra | Have Your Say (victoria.ca).
*In-person events are subject to change based on BC Public Health Orders.