The City is proud to operate and maintain 20 sports fields:
- 1 Field Hockey
- 1 Cricket Pitch
- 2 Granular based soccer fields (inclement weather fields)
- 2 Rugby Fields
- 11 Soccer Fields
- 23 Ball Diamonds
- 1 Artificial Turf Field
All of our fields are "multi-use fields". This means that our ball diamonds are situated in the corner(s) of either soccer or rugby fields.
Find out the current condition of a playing field here.
Field Permits Now Available
Field permits can be issued to local sport organizations. Here’s what we need if you’re interested in booking:
Fill out this form
Attach your Provincial Sport Organization Return to Sport Plan
Attach your COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan
Send your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
- Practice physical distancing (2 metres)
- Wash your hands before and after
- Come back later if it seems too busy
- Do not share equipment
- Lessons and league play require a City permit
- Leave facility immediately after use