Forms for Kitchen Scraps and Garbage

If you are looking to change the size of your Grey Bin, report a damaged bin or register for the Helping Hand Program, the forms are all available here.


Changing the Size of Your Grey Bin

If you would like to change the size of your Grey Bin, click here.


Reporting a Damaged Bin

If you would like to report a damaged bin, please open this fillable PDF [PDF - 455 KB], complete the form, and press the send button on the upper right hand corner.  If you have a kitchen scraps and garbage account with more than four residential units or if you have additional questions, please call 250.361.0226.


Helping Hand Service

If you would like to apply for the Helping Hand program, please read more here.

If you have a mobility challenge and will not be able to return your empty bins from the curb and did not select the “Helping Hand” box on the selection card this summer, please fill in the following application form.  If you are under 80 years old, you will need to provide an existing accessible parking pass or provide a note from your doctor.  If you are over 80 years old, no doctors note is needed.  The application form is available here [PDF - 139 KB]. Please fill it in and return it to or drop it off at City Hall.  If you have questions please call 250.361.0226.