Each year, the City of Victoria upgrades a number of its parks and playgrounds.
Current Park Improvements
- Summit Park: In October 2018, we asked for your input on the features of the new playground and opened a fresh, new space in July 2019. Learn more here.
- Cecelia Ravine Park: In 2016, the City of Victoria purchased new properties to expand Cecelia Ravine Park. In 2017 community consultation helped inform a design for this new parkland. We had a wonderful gran dopening celebration on Saturday, June 8 when over 300 people came to see the new park. Learn more here.
- Topaz Park: In 2017 and 2018, the City of Victoria worked with the community to develop the Topaz Park Improvement Plan. The plan was approved by Council in June 2018. There have been some recent updates regarding the artificial turf field. Learn more here.
Recently Improved Parks
- Raynor Park: The new playground and other park improvements are now complete. Learn more here.
- Begbie Green: This green space was redesigned based on the community's feedback. Learn more here.
Click here to view a list of past park improvements.
Go to Top