Tips for Everyday Readiness
Want to get prepared but don’t know where to start?
The good news is you’re more prepared than you think! Watch our Four Steps to Emergency Preparedness videos series and check out the useful links at the bottom of the page.
1. Know Your Risks
2. Make a Plan
3. Get Your Kit Together
4. Get Connected
- VictoriaReady Brochure - Tips for Everyday Readiness [PDF - 1 MB]
- Prepare Yourself - A Guide to Emergency Preparedness in the Capital Region
- Prepared BC: Household Preparedness Guide
- PreparedBC: Guide for Apartments, Condos, and Townhomes
- How to help your animals during an emergency evacuation - BC SPCA
- BC SPCA Emergency Preparedness Checklist.pdf [PDF - 75 KB]