Get Your Kit Together - Kids' Kit Video
Think about what items will provide your child comfort in an emergency, especially if you're not together, when preparing your Kids' Kit.
View the Get Your Kit Together video series.
Kids' Kit List
Below are some ideas on what to include in your Kids' Kit.
- 1 Children's Backpack
- 1 Water Bottle’4 Water Pouches
- 4 energy/granola/protein Bars
- 1 roll of candy or bag of lifesavers
- 1 Children’s Poncho
- 1 Reflective foil Blanket
- 1 Flashlight whistle combo with Batteries
- 1 Lightstick/ glowstick
- Garbage bag plus 2 breadbags for over shoes
- 1 pack Band Aids
- Hygiene Kit: 1 bar of Soap, 1 Washcloth, Wet naps, Toothbrush, Tissue (10 pack), kids Toothpaste, 1 Comb,1 Shampoo
- Activity Book
- Crayons (4 pack), pencil, and pen
- 1 pack of post it notes
- Small Stuffed animal
- Toy (rubix cube, yoyo, toy cars, and/or travel size game)
- Family and pet photo
- Note from parent(s)
- ID Bracelet
- Card with important names, addresses, phone numbers (emergency contacts + out of province contact), doctor, health card number, and map of meeting places for family reunification plan.
Everyday readiness for every person, every business, every organization.
Go to Top