It's Time to Renew Your Dog Licence
February 14, 2013
Dog licences are an important part of responsible dog ownership. A dog licence is also identification. It tells others that your lost pet is not a stray and needs to be returned to its family. Hundreds of dogs are quickly reunited with their owners each year because they were found wearing a licence tag. All dogs over the age of four months are required to be licensed.
On or before February 28
Unaltered dog - male or female $40
Sterilized dog - neutered or spayed $30
After February 28
Unaltered dog - male or female $60
Sterilized dog - neutered or spayed $50
You can purchase your 2013 licence at various locations around the city.
- A Pet's Life2019 Cadboro Bay Rd.
- Baywest Rona Home Centre 220 Bay St.
- Bosley's Pet Foods491 Burnside Rd. E.
- Bosley's Pet Foods110 – 911 Yates St.
- Creatures Great and Small 770 Bay St.
- Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre 2275 Quadra St.
- The Dog Dish12–1516 Fairfield Rd.
- Hillside Veterinary Hospital 1700 Kings Rd.
- Hobby Beers and Wines 1302 Finlayson St.
- Hollywood Pet Centre 1702 Lillian St.
- James Bay Community Centre 140 Oswego St.
- Oak Bay Pet Clinic 1826 Oak Bay Ave.
- Paws on Cook 359 Cook St.
- Victoria Animal Control Services 564 David St.
- Victoria City Hall 1 Centennial Square
For more information
Visit: http://www.vacs.ca or call Victoria Animal Control Services at 250.414.0233.Go to Top