Register for a Biking Engagement Workshop: May 12, 14 or 26
May 5, 2014
Whether you cycle daily, sometimes, or hardly ever we want to hear from you!
- What would it take to get you on your bike?
- What would you do to create a more inviting bicycle network?
- What bike routes are currently working?
- What links in the network are missing?
- Where would you like new or improved bike routes in Victoria?
- What is your vision for cycling in Victoria?
If you cycle already, join us for one of these two workshops:
- Monday, May 12, 6:30 p.m. – 9p.m., Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street
- Wednesday, May 14, 6:30 p.m. – 9p.m., Da Vinci Centre, 195 Bay Street
Workshop for future cyclists: If you rarely bike or never bike, we want to hear from you!
- Monday, May 26, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Location: Fairfield United Church 1303 Fairfield Road (This event is being hosted by SFU Carbon Talks.)
Workshop attendance is by registration only. Please email us your preferred session by May 9: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the process to update the Bicycle Master Plan and about biking infrastructure in Victoria click here.Go to Top