Sign up for Property Tax eBilling
May 8, 2014
Say hello to eBilling and goodbye to paper bills!
You can now receive your City of Victoria Property Tax Notice electronically. Sign up for eBilling before May 12th, to receive your 2014 notice by email, and have one less piece of paper to worry about.
- Create an account MyCity if you don't already have one
- Add your property tax account
- Select your property tax account
- Click ‘eBills’ from the column on the left
- Select to receive your Property Tax Notice by email
- Convenient 24 hour online access to current and previous tax notices
- Quick and reliable delivery of tax notices
- Less paper waste, better for the environment
Don’t forget that you can also claim your Home Owner Grant (after May 15) and pay your property taxes online through your financial institution. Click here for more information.
For more information please contact the City of Victoria’s Property Tax division at 250.361.0228 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgGo to Top