Branch Chipping Begins on February 16
February 4, 2015
The City of Victoria provides a branch chipping service to help residents remove tree branches from their yard.
2015 Residential Branch Chipping
The City's Residential Branch Chipping Service will begin on Monday, February 16 at 7:00 a.m. All property owners wanting to have tree branches chipped, must have their branches on the boulevard by this date.
Watch this short video to learn how to prepare your branch pile. Please remember that only tree branches are accepted.
What You Need to Know
- Tree branches must be between 1" and 10" in diameter for chipping.
- Each household in Victoria is allowed one tree branch pile, limited to 4 feet x 4 feet x 6 feet. This is the approximate amount that a half-ton pick-up truck can hold.
- Branches are to be loosely stacked with their cut ends together.
- Branches should not be placed in bags or boxes or tied with string or wire.
- Only tree branches, please.