Have Your Say about Quadra Heights Park
April 27, 2015
In 2015, the City of Victoria will be upgrading Quadra Heights Park.
This year all existing play equipment will be replaced in order to better meet the needs of the community. This spring, between April 27 and May 12, share your ideas about what new play equipment and park improvements you would most enjoy.
About Quadra Heights Park
Quadra Heights Park is located in the Hillside/Quadra neighbourhood. The park is north of Finlayson Street, east of Blanshard Street and south of Tolmie Avenue, near the Saanich municipal border. It can be accessed from Villance Street and Rutledge Street and from a path from Reed Street.
- It is one of Victoria’s small neighbourhood parks, at about 1 acre in size.
- The park currently features a playground with benches, a picnic table and several mature trees as well as a pathway connection to Reed Street.
- The current playground was installed 15 years ago. It includes swings, a play structure, and a merry-go-round.
Your ideas will help shape the new play equipment and future improvements.
Share your ideas before May 12:
- Join City staff for an open house in the park:
- Saturday, May 2, 1–3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 4–6 p.m.
- Visit the park before May 12 and write your thoughts on the Ideas Board.
- Complete the survey by clicking here.
- Tweet your ideas to #vicparks
- Email email@example.com
If you have questions about this playground improvement you can also call 250.361.0600.Go to Top