New Business Hub Opens at Victoria City Hall
December 15, 2015
Marked with the cutting of a red tape ribbon today, a new Business Hub at Victoria City Hall was opened to help new and established entrepreneurs connect with the tools and resources they need for their businesses thrive.
The Business Hub is a welcoming and collaborative first point of contact for start-ups, relocations, expansions, investors, property owners, leasing agents, and others interested in creating prosperity in Victoria. The main goal of the City Hall Business Hub is to make it easier to do business in Victoria, and get up and running as soon as possible.
Staff in the Hub will be on hand to help businesses navigate the City’s processes, connect with relevant agencies in the community, and other business resources.
Main functions of the Business Hub:
- Streamline and de-mystify all business and development processes at City Hall
- Make it easier to do business in Victoria
- Advise on how to reduce unnecessary red tape
- Connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need
- Accelerate the development of a vibrant downtown