Car Free YYJ is Sunday, June 16
June 12, 2019
Car Free YYJ returns to Douglas Street on Sunday, June 16 from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Held every year on Father’s Day and taking over nine City blocks, this day-long celebration includes:
- three stages with live entertainment
- a 3,000 square foot silent disco
- an all-ages licensed food and beverage area spanning multiple blocks
- a 19+ Beer Garden
- more than 400 local artists and makers
- activations created by local businesses and organizations
Douglas Street will be closed to vehicle traffic from Chatham to Courtney Streets.
Due to the popularity of this annual event, parking will be limited. We encourage the public to walk, cycle and take BC Transit to and from the event.
A reminder that pay parking at on-street meters is in effect on Sundays from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Parking is free on Sundays at the City's five parkades.
The City of Victoria is pleased to be a sponsor of Car Free YYJ. Drop by our booth to learn more about what's happening in your city.
Go to Top