NOW RECRUITING: Apply for Position on External Grant Review Committee by Feb 5
January 30, 2021
We’re looking for members of the public to fill four positions on our External Grant Review Committee:
- two, two-year term positions
- two, one-year term positions
Your role will be to review and recommend to City Council the Strategic Plan Grant applications to receive funding each year.
You should have interest or expertise in:
- Good Governance and Civic Engagement
- Reconciliation and Indigenous Relations
- Affordable Housing
- Prosperity and Economic Inclusion
- Health, Well-Being and a Welcoming City
- Climate Leadership and Environmental Stewardship
- Sustainable Transportation
- Strong, Liveable Neighbourhoods
Potential candidates should not be affiliated with any organizations that apply for the City's annual Strategic Plan Grant.
Those appointed to the committee by Council will be contacted by the end of February and will have the opportunity to review and make recommendations on this year's Strategic Plan Grant applications.
Learn more and apply by Friday, February 5.
Go to Top