Participate in our Virtual Budget Town Hall on Wed Nov 17
November 16, 2021
Share your priorities for the 2022 Draft Budget with Council during our Virtual Budget Town Hall on Wednesday, November 17 at 6:30 p.m. and watch the live webcast.
How to Participate
There are many convenient ways to participate online. You can:
- Submit your priorities in our online comment form in advance or during the Virtual Budget Town Hall and tune in to the live webcast.
- Tweet your feedback with the hashtag #victownhall
- Call in during the Virtual Budget Town Hall and speak to Council for up to three minutes about your priorities for the 2022 Draft Budget.
- Call 778.698.2440 Participation Code: 1551794#
- You will be muted when you join but able to hear the meeting.
- Callers will be introduced by the LAST FOUR DIGITS of their phone number.
- When you hear "Unmuted", state your first and last name.
- You will have up to three minutes to speak.
(If you have technical difficulties, please call: 250.361.0571.)
Please let us know if you require an accommodation to participate online by emailing email@example.com.
Due to COVID Provincial health orders, in-person attendance is limited. Those in attendance will have up to three minutes to speak at the podium.
All public input on the 2022 Draft Budget will be included in the information package that will be presented to Council in December.Go to Top