NOW RECRUITING: External Grant Review Committee
January 10, 2022
The City of Victoria is currently looking for members of the public to fill four positions on its External Grant Review Committee:
- two, two-year term positions
- two, one-year term positions
Your role as a member of this committee will be to review all of the Strategic Plan Grant applications the City receives annually and make recommendations to City Council on which of the proposed community programs and/or projects should receive funding.
The committee’s recommendations will be guided by the City’s Strategic Plan, and in particular, the evaluation matrix specifically established for Strategic Plan Grants.
Applicants should have interest or expertise in:
- Good Governance and Civic Engagement
- Reconciliation and Indigenous Relations
- Affordable Housing
- Prosperity and Economic Inclusion
- Health, Well-Being and a Welcoming City
- Climate Leadership and Environmental Stewardship
- Sustainable Transportation
- Strong, Liveable Neighbourhoods
Potential candidates should not be affiliated with any organizations that apply for the City's annual Strategic Plan Grant.
Learn more about this volunteer opportunity and apply by January 26, 2022.