Thank you for considering doing business with the City of Victoria. Our BID system uses Bonfire to provide vendors/suppliers a more streamlined process to source and respond to the City’s business opportunities.
Through Bonfire, suppliers/vendors can:
- access the City’s business opportunities at no charge.
- submit bid responses online.
- search, sort, and filter through the City’s opportunities.
- receive match notifications by defined categories of interest.
- view tender requirements and download documents.
- review project timelines and status throughout the process.
Set up your Bonfire Account to access Victoria’s bid opportunities. Please note that when setting up your account you will be required to select the Victoria category(ies) that match your business interest.
The City of Victoria maintains a competitive bidding process in accordance with municipal and provincial laws. We are conscious of our responsibility in the expenditure of public funds, including the acquisition of goods and services amounting to millions of dollars annually. Suppliers/vendors are encouraged to participate in bidding for the City's various requirements.
Purchases are made from local, provincial, national, and international sources of supply, depending upon the nature and type of purchase.
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.