Report a Bylaw Violation

Please fill out the following form to report a Bylaw violation.

Complainant information is considered confidential by the City and will not be released to the person whose property is under complaint or the public, unless under an order has been made by the Provincial Freedom of Information Commissioner or a court of competent jurisdiction.

Often complaints are resolved amicably between neighbours. As a result, and if possible, it is recommended that each party attempt to resolve their issues before contacting Bylaw and Licensing Services for assistance.

For additional information on Bylaw Services and what you can expect when you report a Bylaw violation, click here.

Part 1 - Contact Information

Part 2 - Details of Bylaw Violation

Please note that we are unable to accept attachments larger than 10MB by email. If your attachment is larger than this, or if you wish to provide additional documentary information to the City that cannot be attached to this form, please contact Bylaw and Licensing Services at to make alternate arrangements for this information to be submitted.


While the City makes every effort to quickly follow-up on complaints, please allow 3 business days for your complaint to be assigned for follow-up. You should contact Bylaw and Licensing Services at 250.361.0215 if you have any questions in regard to your violation report.

Verification Question: What is the opposite of up?
*All fields are required