Looking to open a business in Victoria? Start at the Business Hub!
The Business Hub is located at City Hall and is a welcoming and collaborative first point of contact for business start-ups, relocations, expansions, investors, property owners, leasing agents, and others interested in creating prosperity in Victoria. The main goal of the City Hall Business Hub is to make it easier to do business in Victoria.
The Business Ambassador will help you navigate the City’s business processes, connect you with relevant agencies in the community, and direct you to other business resources. The Business Hub is there to help get your business up and running as soon as possible, assist you with expansion, and work with all departments of the City to make your experience as easy and straightforward as possible.
Visit the Business Hub at City Hall or email for more information.
Main functions of the Business Hub:
- Streamline and de-mystify all business and development processes at City Hall
- Make it easier to do business in Victoria
- Advise on how to reduce unnecessary red tape
- Connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need
- Accelerate the development of a vibrant downtown
We value your opinion! Please let us know what you liked about your experience with the Business Hub and what we can improve on via our online survey.
Go to Top